Real estate investment refers to investing in any real estate that is supposed to generate income. Some of the examples include apartment buildings and rental homes. It may also include investments in US Foreclosure Real Estate and homes. The real estate investors in U.S.A include professionals - property investors, landlords, real estate agents, developers, and realtors.
There is positive news for the Georgia real estate investment scenario. In October 2008, Atlanta, Georgia has been ranked among the top 10 cities in the U.S. where property prices are likely to rise. The increase in the number of job opportunities here has been cited as one of the factors leading to rise in housing. Georgia has even been ranked number 3 in terms of the number of people aged over 65 migrating to this region.
Current advantages of real investment in Georgia
• Real estate investments in Georgia have great promise in short and long term schedules. The government is giving all sorts of grants for encouraging property investments here. Currently there are real estate investment software and tools available which provide complete analysis of all aspects of real estate investment in the state. Various real estate investment training courses and colleges have sprung up imparting education on commercial real estate investment. Notable amongst those is CCIM Institute (Commercial Real Estate).
• Another advantage of real estate investment in Georgia or any other state in U.S. is the tax deduction and the advantages associated. This is not applicable for any other types of investments.
• The current general scenario in Georgia is ripe for investment in residential property. It was reported in March 2009, that the mortgage rates had reached a record low.
• There is favorable news for homebuyers of 2009 in Georgia. There is a new $8,000 tax credit for the first - time investors or buyers of homes in Georgia and all other states of U.S.A. There is no provision of "re- payment" as was there in the earlier tax credit.
• Foreclosure opportunities are also ripe specifically for individuals who have a self directed IRA. The current real estate market in Georgia offers scope to make good out of a bad situation. Earlier real estate deals, especially foreclosures were reserved for advanced investors. However, now more and more individuals are going for county foreclosure sales not only in Georgia but in the whole of United States. Property prices are expected to rise in the coming year. Thus it would be beneficial to acquire a property now, rent it out for about a year to reap the advantages early next year.
To summarize, investing in real estate in Georgia seems to be the most prudent investment decision. Investment in real estate here will generate cash flow out of renting it out. Future income will arise out of the value of the property rising, as well as from equity build - up (paying the mortgage).